The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Dallas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savrin

Savrin

Greetings from Dallas Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Dallas   Greetings from Dallas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:01 pm

Hello all, I am Savrin; podcaster, conventioneer, peddler of smut, gay, and Pagan. Perhaps not in that order. I ran across this group and its founders at Oklacon this last weekend and was instantly interested. Why not have a Pagan fur group, indeed!

As for me, I have been on the Pagan path for the last 3 years or so, developed a personal practice and met up with others of similar mind via the Council of Unitarian Universalist Pagans (CUUPs) affiliated UU church in my area. I tend to keep this aspect of myself quiet in a local air of indifference / hostility to any sort of religion in my local fur group. Just as well, as religion tends to muck things up, but it is good that this group exists. I also read Tarot, even if I can be rusty sometimes. Wink

I am also a podcaster, a founding member of the sex and relationship advice podcast KnotCast, as well as being on staff at Texas' only furry con.

I hope that through my involvement in the community that I can help bring the group to the attention of other interested parties and grow it.

If anyone is particularly interested in my early life religious upbringing they can ask, but its quite tl;dr. :3
Back to top Go down
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Dallas   Greetings from Dallas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
LadyHatter
Admin
LadyHatter

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Dallas   Greetings from Dallas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 am

It was great meeting you hun and I can't wait to grow our little circle as large as it can be!!!
I love you
Back to top Go down
https://wyldcircle.rpg-board.net
Threetails

Threetails

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Dallas   Greetings from Dallas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 am

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I talked to you at Oklacon.

And hey, I know what you mean about feeling social pressure to not talk much about it. Religion is one of those topics that can turn a friendly conversation edgy in a heartbeat and I'm glad I'm under no directive to proseletyze.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/threetails
LadyHatter
Admin
LadyHatter

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Dallas   Greetings from Dallas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Threetails wrote:

And hey, I know what you mean about feeling social pressure to not talk much about it. Religion is one of those topics that can turn a friendly conversation edgy in a heartbeat and I'm glad I'm under no directive to proseletyze.

Pleasantly surprised? I didn't think I was that big and scary XDD.
Back to top Go down
https://wyldcircle.rpg-board.net
Threetails

Threetails

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Dallas   Greetings from Dallas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:29 pm

LadyHatter wrote:
Threetails wrote:

Pleasantly surprised? I didn't think I was that big and scary XDD.

I was replying to Savrin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/threetails
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Dallas   Greetings from Dallas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Dallas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wyld Circle :: People :: Welcome Area-
Jump to: