The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KaprikaAZ

*bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will? Empty
PostSubject: *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will?   *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Name: Kaprika
Species: wolf / snow Leopard hybrid
Path: Agnostic
Tell us about yourself:

im a rather brunt and forward person..as i am who i am and i dont care whom thinks poorly of me. i can be sorta OUT there with myself, as i will publicly dress furry, paint various designs on my face as part of my wardrobe and genneraly am a all around fun person to be around. im an artist of the painting variety, but ive been known to get my hands in AAAAAALL sorts of mediums. (clay, food, oil pastes, chalk, conte, pencil, sewing ect.) and i definately get my share of furry commissions as its what i love to do, my passion and generaly is my only income.

my interests are fairly simple...i like art..furry things..my pet ball python..staying up till 3 am just to make sure my painting is JUUUUUST right..cop shows (NCIS, Bones, Law and order, Las Vegas) im also a huge fan of the hospital shows too like House, Scrubs Ect. you will never catch me not listening to music, especialy when im drawing. i never have a pencil to paper without my music going, it gets the creative jucies flowing! i like the harder stuff...like Evanescence,Skillet,Slipknot,Korn,Rammstein,Eisbrecher, hollywood undead, Sybreed, all that remains, Nightwish..things like that..
you will often catch me doing Kareookee at applebees on saturdays ;3

im Pansexual, and have an open relationship with my mate; of whom i live with in a rather spacious apartment we have along with his friend/self proclaimed sister.
you will never hear me talking fondly about my family, and im known to grief about them from time to time.

ive done alot and been THROUGH alot more than most in my short 22 years so im more knowledgeable than most my age. and its often me my friends go to for advice...even tottal strangers do too from time to time. im easy to talk to, non judgmental and offer good unbiased advice.

i cant think of anything else to post here...PM me if you got any questions about me
:3
Back to top Go down
TheRedeemed

PostSubject: Re: *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will?   *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:38 pm

(Pokes playfully) So you DID come here. Razz
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sabin

Sabin

PostSubject: Re: *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will?   *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:13 pm

To be honest, to get to be an open person and to this point in your life where you are seriously looking into things like this, you have to have a hard long if short life.

But welcome anyways! You said you like Evanescence, but what do you think about Within Temptations?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.com/user/sabinmoon
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

PostSubject: Re: *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will?   *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 am

Welcome to the board :3
Back to top Go down
Silver Moonwind

Silver Moonwind

PostSubject: Re: *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will?   *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:29 am

Hi there, welcome to the circle :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tobasagewolf/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will?   *bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*bows*...greetings fellow furs, welcome me if you will?
Page 1 of 1