The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Wyld call...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamingWyld
Admin
DreamingWyld

the Wyld call... Empty
PostSubject: the Wyld call...   the Wyld call... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:02 am

I need help :c

I know (now) that i'm following Cernunnos (aka the devil? xD jkjk) and the fae path and everything - Well that pretty much screams nature. Duh. My only problem is that i can't quite figure out what i need to do... i'm not in a pretty area, i'm a very paranoid person about being in the open and the 'big' park here in town is littered with drug crap half the time. Or disc golf players, or families. I know that where/how i worship isn't based on it being "pretty" -- but i also live at home and the plants i've tried to grow died because of the intense heat this summer...

Not to mention we have 5 dogs... Not my choice, but we have them. x.x So growing anything out back is impossible without building a small fenced area, and even then it would have to be a basic garden. Which would be fine! But i'd also have to grab some 2x4 and hardcore build a fence. -- anyway, i could talk forever about those worries. moving on.

So my real dilemma is that i don't feel connected to my god. I used to have a sacred place during meditation i could visit, but the path there has become fuzzy. I know in that case i need to clear my head and start to relax more (a miracle in itself). Bah i dunno. Thoughts? advice? :c

~Echo
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dreamingwyld
FoxPhantom

FoxPhantom

the Wyld call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Wyld call...   the Wyld call... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:28 am

Is it possible to sorta meditate while walking? ( I usually do that to clear my head of almost all thoughts and when I need to bring myself back into the center of self) Unfortunately I don't have any other ideas. (sorry)

I hope you find what you look for.
Back to top Go down
Silver Moonwind

Silver Moonwind

the Wyld call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Wyld call...   the Wyld call... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:28 pm

My opinion, is the gods dont care how long, or how formal you offer praise to them. It can be as simple as placing your hand on a tree, or standing barefoot on the ground, and saying a silent prayer. There need not be any formality to what you do, you dont need to have a special place to meditate (although this is a nice thing to have). Dont feel distant from your gods, you never are. They are always there, guiding you along your path. Whether you notice it or not. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tobasagewolf/
DreamingWyld
Admin
DreamingWyld

the Wyld call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Wyld call...   the Wyld call... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:16 am

Silver Moonwind wrote:
My opinion, is the gods dont care how long, or how formal you offer praise to them. It can be as simple as placing your hand on a tree, or standing barefoot on the ground, and saying a silent prayer. There need not be any formality to what you do, you dont need to have a special place to meditate (although this is a nice thing to have). Dont feel distant from your gods, you never are. They are always there, guiding you along your path. Whether you notice it or not. Smile

Thank you so much :c I always try to realize that there is no formality. Hell, i go barefoot like all the time ._. There's a lot of things i do that were "wyld" and i was just in denial. Then Sheska comes along, and then BOOM. x3 But anyway, yeah i'm trying not to make myself distant by accident. You're right that i just need to start doing little things and get this "big n' scary" idea out of my head. Alas, that's what growing up in a Christian household teaches you..

FoxPhantom wrote:
Is it possible to sorta meditate while walking? ( I usually do that to clear my head of almost all thoughts and when I need to bring myself back into the center of self) Unfortunately I don't have any other ideas. (sorry)

I hope you find what you look for.

Thank you too :3 I do try and meditate while walking or just standing out in the rain (lately i can! It's been raining! 8DDD) and i need to remember that THAT is also a form of meditation and a sort of worship i suppose. I need to quit being silly, is what it all amounts to. x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dreamingwyld
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

the Wyld call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Wyld call...   the Wyld call... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 am

You could also try gathering a few things that remind you of nature and why you choose your path. Stones and leaves are usually good and they're inconspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the Wyld call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Wyld call...   the Wyld call... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Wyld call...
Page 1 of 1