The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquin

Aquin

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi guys, i am new here.. but not new to the spirit realm or the war that we have been facing.

I was directed here from Shamanfurs on FA... and had an urge to join since my abilities have been on an extensive rise lately.

I practice runeology though i am still new to it, however out of Tarot and Oracle cards the runes have been the most accurate and direct.

You can find out more about me on my FA here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/aquingator/

I am not pagan directly, but i am very open minded and my own beliefes cross over with both Pagan and Wiccan areas. Aquins abilities in particular seem to relate.

I am proudly otherkin, and possibly one of Earths guardians. I strive everyday to help as many as i can.

Feel free to ask me whatever you wish.

Also before you add me to MSN or Skype, please ask me via PM before contacting, that is all i ask.. thanks.
Back to top Go down
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Welcome to the board my friend :3
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wyld Circle :: People :: Welcome Area-
Jump to: