The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabin

Sabin

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:41 am

Hey there,

Well, lets start off with the basics; My name is Sabin Cloud-Walker Moonshadow. I am currently 23, living in Toronto Canada, a furry, and self-taught (Atleast to begin with). I am currently taking monthly sessions, learning about Native American shamanistic studies, in which a few months ago I went to my first sweat lodge, and I got my medicine name (Cloud-Walker). I, myself, am an Otherkin, born and happy about it. I am a wolf, tiger, bat... thing. Sorry, its a bit complicated, but I don't mind asking questions if anyone has them.

I am spiritual, and a bit religous, having a handfull of Gods and Goddesses I usually pray to, from a number of pantheons. I like to think myself as a healer and protector, trying to always work on my healing and defences, and do as much as I can to always protect those I care about.

I have a Furaffinity account, which is how I found this website (Shamanfurs on there), with the user name Sabinmoon, although as of late it has been a bit hard with work and generally drama in my life to get to site down and actually work out a piece I am happy to post. Beyond art, I enjoy to roleplay, pen and paper and online, playing games, of the video, board or card veriety. I am panamourously omnisexual, open minded, and love just spending my time sitting in a wild forested area.

Anyways, enough of the essay, I hope that everything goes alright here, and I will be around

Keep Safe

Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.com/user/sabinmoon
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:34 am

Welcome! We're always happy to meet new people :3
Back to top Go down
Sabin

Sabin

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:13 am

BlackJoker wrote:
Welcome! We're always happy to meet new people :3
Same here :3 I hope that this place can get a bit more lively, or that some good friends can be found ^^
Back to top Go down
Aquin

Aquin

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:01 am

Welcome, its nice to know im not alone in this war. Wouldnt mind getting to know ya sometime when im a little less stressed.
Back to top Go down
Sabin

Sabin

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:08 am

sure, feel free to message me when you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wyld Circle :: People :: Welcome Area-
Jump to: