The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wyld New Englander has appeared!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlecHusky

AlecHusky

Wyld New Englander has appeared! Empty
PostSubject: Wyld New Englander has appeared!   Wyld New Englander has appeared! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:10 am

Name: Wesley (My fursona's name is Alec)

Species: Siberian Husky

Path: Shamanism/Therian

Tell us about yourself: I've been shy ever since I was a child, I had trouble speaking and underwent speech therapy up into the age of 8 or 9. In 7th grade I started reading Animorphs and writing a long narrative about a group of schoolboys that had unlimited technology. I essentially stole ideas from my favorite pieces of pop culture at the time: Code Lyoko, Animorphs, and Nintendo. People didn't like my personality. My freshman year of high school I discovered the furry community.
Halfway through my high school life, I switched schools and got kind of a fresh start. My furry connection grew, and in the winter of my junior year I experimented (for lack of a better word) with hypnosis through FurMorphed, which I now regret just as much as I have a distaste for drug usage as a means of assisting the opening of the mind. I stopped after two months, and a few weeks later discovered a furry at my school who changed my world...she was the stark contrast to my parents' overconservativism. She loves nature and is going to college for wildlife ecology and conservation. She studies shamanism and paganism, and I borrowed a book from her for a while called "Animal Speak" and would spend a lot of time meditating, but I felt like it was just a hoax (I was an atheist at the time, which itself got much criticism from my parents, and found her beliefs hard to understand). My parents broke us up, essentially. They read all the IM conversations I had saved on my computer (it was pretty presumptuous to save those and not expect them to invade my privacy I guess...) and also listened to every phone conversation I had with her after they confiscated my cell phone. I attached to her and was afraid of what my parents could do, and she pushed back and initiated a break, which I ended after a week because I feared things could never get better....It was the day before our six month anniversary, but to her anniversaries were "just a day"...
In heartache I found another relationship soon after. We shared a lot of common interests, and she was a furry as well. I felt close to her, because she shared a lot of terrible stories about her past, she didnt have such a stable home life, and didn't exactly have the best boyfriends before myself. I wanted to care for her and let her know she meant something to someone. Noone should have to suffer like that...but well, less than a month later she had a family crisis and broke up with me. It was then that I had a spiritual encounter with Alec and took up Shamanism again. Three more relationships later I'm still looking for a longlasting relationship.

tl;dr; Tangents are hard to avoid when you're heartbroken...I have a painfully strong memory that spews this stuff, but I guess...just trying to find the right person is too difficult, and you have to examine the past and take hold of the present to control your future. That's what a friend of mine said, anyways.

I like 80s pop music and synthpop, my favorite artists being Kitaro, Michael Jackson, MGMT, Daft Punk, and Nena. My favorite Albums are 99 Luftballons, Discovery, Oracular Spectacular, Bad, and Dangerous.

I love retrogaming, the original Nintendo and Super Nintendo are the best, but I also love modern games like the original Resident Evils and The Legend of Zelda.

I love movies, I aspire to study filmmaking and psychology. I am interested in the psychology behind the film and what makes a good film, my favorite movies being 2001: A Space Odyssey, Titanic, Forrest Gump, Amadeus, A Clockwork Orange, and The King's Speech to name a few. Sci fi and dramas are good, but it takes a lot to satisfy me Razz

I also loooooove photography, check out some of my photos at my website ^-^ http://gfnet.webs.com I also have a deviantart Very Happy search AlecHusky ^^ Feel free to message me Very Happy

Feels so good to get that off my chest Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gfnet.webs.com
Sabin

Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Wyld New Englander has appeared!   Wyld New Englander has appeared! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Welcome! Im sorry to hear about your... issues with your parents, I had a bit of a simular situation, and I know how much it sucks having them come between you and the people you care about. But its your past that defines who you are. As long as you keep taking steps forwards and keep going, you can and will do more than you can believe.

If you have a new Nintendo 3DS, a new update is comming out next monday, which is suppose to have a new excitebike 3d game, which should be fun, with nostalgia glasses. Also, Orcarina of time in 3D *squee* x3

Animal Speak is an AWESOME book, and has helped me out for a great time. Welcome fellow shaman ^ ^

Anyways, welcome, and I hope you find something here, and it helps you out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.com/user/sabinmoon
AlecHusky

AlecHusky

PostSubject: Re: Wyld New Englander has appeared!   Wyld New Englander has appeared! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 am

Sabin wrote:

If you have a new Nintendo 3DS, a new update is comming out next monday, which is suppose to have a new excitebike 3d game, which should be fun, with nostalgia glasses. Also, Orcarina of time in 3D *squee* x3

Animal Speak is an AWESOME book, and has helped me out for a great time. Welcome fellow shaman ^ ^

I dont have a 3DS sadly, on a bit of a budget crunch on my way into college. I'm trying to pull myself to sell my Wii, but I dont want to give up Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword...D: I need my gamecube for my Game Boy Player, and blah. Just trying to sell what I can on ebay right now hahaha. I'd like to get a PS3 down the road so I can play Red Faction Guerilla, Heavy Rain, GTA 4, MGS4, RE5, L.A. Noire, The Last Guardian, etc.

I also just got my copy of Animal Speak in the mail yesterday, yay! Gotta start reading it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gfnet.webs.com
Sabin

Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Wyld New Englander has appeared!   Wyld New Englander has appeared! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:48 pm

My roommates and I have a ps3, but I usually just use it to play Fallout New Vegas, Portal 3, castlevania that I downloaded and some MK and Marvel vs. capcom. Its a very nice machine, when the entire network is actually working. I actually have a gameboy from advance forwards, so I am able to still play all my old games, like original mario and dragon warrior monster Razz.

Keep safe! and enjoy the book
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.com/user/sabinmoon
TheRedeemed

PostSubject: Re: Wyld New Englander has appeared!   Wyld New Englander has appeared! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Welcome, welcome!
You're a big gamer? I dabble, mostly with my Pokemon Black/White, but I have a Wii, play Mario Kart and Animal Crossing there.

I'm interested in Animal Speak, they don't have it in our library...
Like to see you around, ok? Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

PostSubject: Re: Wyld New Englander has appeared!   Wyld New Englander has appeared! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 am

So many new people, so many new greetings to write!

Hello and welcome :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyld New Englander has appeared!   Wyld New Englander has appeared! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wyld New Englander has appeared!
Page 1 of 1