The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello people.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxPhantom

FoxPhantom

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Hello people.   Hello people. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:35 am

Name: Mark ( Fox Phantom)
Species:Arctic Fox.
Path: Mixed.
Tell us about yourself:

Who I am is just a bit hard to tell, since my beliefs are christian mixed in with shamanism and a little bit of paganism. I am learning about many different belief systems since I like to read about it from time to time. I am also Bisexual and have the tendency to not say much on a day to day basis.

I consider myself as a wandering artist because I enjoy to draw. I enjoy many types of art, almost any type of music, some philosophy, many movies (the Matrix is my favorite), and most of all games ( Pokemon right now). :3

Ask me anything and I will try to answer them as best as I can.

Blessed Be.

Last edited by FoxPhantom on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Moonwind

Silver Moonwind

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:28 am

Hey, welcome to the Circle :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tobasagewolf/
Sabin

Sabin

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Hehe, welcome! I hope that you are able to find out a bit mroe about yourself, or help find something you didn't even know you were looking for. I know I am interesting in what it means to be a druid, I would love to learn how you practice it.

Btw, Which pokémon game are you playing currently?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.com/user/sabinmoon
FoxPhantom

FoxPhantom

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Sabin wrote:
Hehe, welcome! I hope that you are able to find out a bit mroe about yourself, or help find something you didn't even know you were looking for. I know I am interesting in what it means to be a druid, I would love to learn how you practice it.

Btw, Which pokémon game are you playing currently?

Soul Silver. ( Lucky me I got the shiny suicune before it ended) As for how I practice, I don't know since I don't know much about it yet.

Edit: what it means to be a druid is something I don't fully understand either.

Last edited by FoxPhantom on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabin

Sabin

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Well, I have silver as well, but access to a gold, and online system, if you wanna trade, drop me a line
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.com/user/sabinmoon
TheRedeemed

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Welcome welcome! Very Happy
Wondering what exactly a bard is, cuz someone called me one, and at first, I took it as an insult. Razz

But you play Pokemans? (Evil Grin)
I play White, so we'll have to trade, PM me if you're interested. Smile
Back to top Go down
FoxPhantom

FoxPhantom

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 am

EbonyWolf wrote:
Welcome welcome! Very Happy
Wondering what exactly a bard is, cuz someone called me one, and at first, I took it as an insult. Razz

But you play Pokemans? (Evil Grin)
I play White, so we'll have to trade, PM me if you're interested. Smile

I don't have pokemon white. T_T only soul silver since I can't afford the game yet. Also my DS can't access the wifi because my brother forgot the password for the router.

As for being a bard, it's hard for me to tell or remember what exactly it is, since I am more in doing all that I can learn solitary. but there is a link about it. But I may need to ask a admin to make sure if it's all right with them. (the link is SFW)

Also thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people.   Hello people. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello people.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wyld Circle :: People :: Welcome Area-
Jump to: