The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roka

Roka

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:44 am

Hello everyone. I wandered over here from FA after seeing this on the shamanfurs group. I'm...not sure what I am these days, but my beliefs are definitely pagan in flavor. I've walked the paths of eclectic Wiccan, Kemetic Orthodoxy, and Druidry, and I am also deeply interested in dragon magick. I'm also curious about therianthropy/otherkin, since I feel like there's some connection there in regards to my lifelong interest in dragons of all kinds, but even after researching for some time, I still don't know how I feel about that. Maybe one of these days I'll figure it out.

As for the furry side of things...I've always identified as some sort of big cat like a snow leopard and such, I think it's because I see them as totem animals and I want to adopt their qualities. I never had a dragon fursona, no idea why, but one just kind of happened recently, so not much art of her yet except a badge and some sketches.

Other than that, I'm 25 years old and soon-to-be happily married. I love video games and stuff like D&D (though sadly finding a good tabletop game seems impossible...the only good campaign I was in was several years ago), and I'm also really into anime. I collect everything draconic, I've got weird stuff like dragon sculptures made out of painted corn husks and leather scraps. X3 I also collect dolls, not like Barbie, but more like asian ball-jointed dolls...like Super Dollfies, but I lean towards the companies that make elves, centaurs, anthros, and stuff like that in that style. I also paint them, but I'm still learning, so they look pretty bad. XD

I think that's about it for now. o.o I look forward to getting to know you all!
Back to top Go down
FoxPhantom

FoxPhantom

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Thank you for the welcome. I'm a bit shy sometimes so it's hard to post a lot, so I might not be able to bring much here...but I will try. Smile
Back to top Go down
AlecHusky

AlecHusky

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:37 am

Roka wrote:
Thank you for the welcome. I'm a bit shy sometimes so it's hard to post a lot, so I might not be able to bring much here...but I will try. Smile

Welcome ^-^ *hugs* don't be shy, a lot of us are shy here *raises paw* myself sort of included Smile Enjoy your stay and hit us up for a chat if you want ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://gfnet.webs.com
Sponsored content

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wyld Circle :: People :: Welcome Area-
Jump to: