The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*waves shyly* Hi everybody!

Go down 
+2
Silver Moonwind
brooksky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brooksky

*waves shyly* Hi everybody! Empty
PostSubject: *waves shyly* Hi everybody!   *waves shyly* Hi everybody! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Hey guys! I'm Brooksky, and I'm simultaneously a newbie and an old-timer to both Paganism and furries. To explain: when I was little, I would pretend to be a dog and as I grew older, I continued to have a strong interest in anthro and quad animal characters. I also would use one of my dad's ashtrays and make "potions" with leaves and berries from the bushes in my backyard. I'd be very particular about how it was stirred and about "giving it back" when I was done, and I talked about a Mother, though when my dad asked if I meant my mom I'd tell him no, that I was referring to my "Mother, not Mommy". However, I ended up spending the rest of my developmental years in church and parochial school, so these days of making "magic potions" were forgotten.

I'd accepted that I was a furry a while ago. But it was only recently that I finally accepted something I knew all along: I am Pagan. I've had an interest in Paganism and Witchcraft for about 4 years now. I've been studying it, but due to my upbringing in Christianity I didn't feel comfortable saying that I was Pagan, and I read books in secret so no one would find out and outcast me more than I was (I was one of the few nerds in my high school). Now that I'm legally an adult, I feel a little freer to stand up for myself, and after much soul searching I feel like Paganism is still the path for me.

So, tl;dr: Hey everyone. I'm new. How are you? =3
Back to top Go down
Silver Moonwind

Silver Moonwind

PostSubject: Re: *waves shyly* Hi everybody!   *waves shyly* Hi everybody! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Welcome to the circle friend ^^

I grew up kinda the same way. My parents are christian, and always went to church on sundays. I always hated church, and never felt right believing what they did. I finally recognized my true path when i was 16, but i hid it for over 4 years. Secretly practicing late at night when my parents had gone to bed. So i know how you feel, and im glad you have finally found the strength to follow your path. Good luck on your journey ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tobasagewolf/
brooksky

PostSubject: Re: *waves shyly* Hi everybody!   *waves shyly* Hi everybody! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:29 am

Thank you for the welcome. (I've been officially welcomed! *Fulttershy "Yay"* =P)

My parents are actually pretty open minded; I told my dad about my interest in Paganism when it first began 4 years ago, and he's accepted it ever since. My mom, however, has only recently accepted it. But it's great to not have to hide my Pagan books and things anymore! =D
Back to top Go down
FoxPhantom

FoxPhantom

PostSubject: Re: *waves shyly* Hi everybody!   *waves shyly* Hi everybody! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 am

Welcome to the wyld circle. ^_^

Also it's good to have open minded parents. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlecHusky

AlecHusky

PostSubject: Re: *waves shyly* Hi everybody!   *waves shyly* Hi everybody! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:03 am

Welcome ^.^ It's exciting to have you. I'm sure many of us can share similar experiences. My family is Christian and although they dont go to church I have still shied away from practicing around them, and suburban hell isn't the best place for outdoor stuff xP
Back to top Go down
http://gfnet.webs.com
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

PostSubject: Re: *waves shyly* Hi everybody!   *waves shyly* Hi everybody! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Welcome aboard :3
Back to top Go down
DreamingWyld
Admin
DreamingWyld

PostSubject: Re: *waves shyly* Hi everybody!   *waves shyly* Hi everybody! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Wow what an awesome story D: Welcome! :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dreamingwyld
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *waves shyly* Hi everybody!   *waves shyly* Hi everybody! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*waves shyly* Hi everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wyld Circle :: People :: Welcome Area-
Jump to: