The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Meet! =)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luthien_Nightwolf

Luthien_Nightwolf

Merry Meet! =) Empty
PostSubject: Merry Meet! =)   Merry Meet! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Name: Luthien Nightwolf
Species: Great Plains Wolf (Canis Lupus Nubilus)
Path: Wiccan and Therian
Tell us about yourself:

I'm a freelance artist currently adventuring through the furry fandom. I love Fantasy art, particularly that which contains faeries and elves, and I also draw pinups and tasteful adult themed pieces. My art always has some element of nature in it, and most of my personal projects also contain Pagan themes as well. I work with traditional materials only, specifically copic markers and colored pencils.

I love nature (kind of a given considering I'm here) and particularly wolves. I've always been an outdoorsey kinda girl, running around barefoot and catching frogs, getting muddy, coming home with grass stains on my knees. I love camping and walking in the rain. When I get the chance, I love just sitting in a natural setting and listening to the birds and bugs around me.

I work at a petstore and share my home with quite a handful of animals - two hairless rats, two dwarf hamsters, a guinea pig, two finches, a bearded dragon, and three fishtanks. (These are just my pets, I won't even go into all my mom's pets!) I'm finding that I've become very drawn to the aquarium hobby, and I think someday I'd like to just have fishtanks all over my house.

I'm rather quiet around new people, but once someone talks to me and makes me feel comfortable around them, I open up. When I'm in a large group, I tend to step back and just watch and listen. I think you can learn a lot by simply observing things that go on around you.

I currently live in Oklahoma with my fiancee - we've been together for almost 6 years and he more or less shares the same spiritual path as I do. It took me a while to get him into the furry fandom but he's a full fledged member now with his own fursona and FA gallery and everything!

I'm liking the feel of this site so far and I hope to meet some new friends and maybe see some old friends on here as well. As the elves say, "Mae Govannen!" (Well met!) I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.luthiennightwolf.com
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

Merry Meet! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet! =)   Merry Meet! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Nice to have you here =3
Back to top Go down
Twig

Twig

Merry Meet! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet! =)   Merry Meet! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 pm

It is very nice to meet you, I hope that you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://cockatricecreations.yolasite.com/
LadyHatter
Admin
LadyHatter

Merry Meet! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet! =)   Merry Meet! =) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 am

Welcome!! Thanks for joining us and I really hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://wyldcircle.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Merry Meet! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet! =)   Merry Meet! =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Meet! =)
Page 1 of 1