The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Meet and Blessed Be!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Threetails

Threetails

Merry Meet and Blessed Be! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Meet and Blessed Be!   Merry Meet and Blessed Be! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:40 pm

I found this site after reading that this group was going to be having a forum Saturday night at Oklacon.

I'm Threetails, a fox furry from Arkansas, and I'm fairly new to the whole Pagan scene.

Up until I was 16, I was a very, VERY conservative fundamentalist Christian. I had been increasingly comfortable as an atheist after gradually falling out of Christianity over the course of about 6 years, but that all changed. After some experiences over the last year, I came to a crossroads on my path, and am now trying to learn more about the path that lay before me. Hit me up for the story some time at a con, I love to tell it, but it's a long one!

My path so far appears to be calling me in an eclectic dualist direction (I think that's the term for it). My eyes and ears are open to the guidance of my Lord and Lady Apollo and Tsutla.

I'm also on WitchVox simply as "Three," and that's a moniker I feel comfortable with both as a Pagan and as a furry! If you can't decide whether to call me "Threetails" or "Three," just do the latter.

For those who are going, I'll see you at Oklacon Saturday! Sadly, I won't be unable to attend the Samhain ritual Sunday night because of my course schedules, but I can come to the meet and greet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/threetails
LadyHatter
Admin
LadyHatter

Merry Meet and Blessed Be! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet and Blessed Be!   Merry Meet and Blessed Be! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:46 am

Welcome and blessed be Threetails!!

I'm so happy to meet you!!! And we are so happy to have you as part of the group!
Back to top Go down
https://wyldcircle.rpg-board.net

Merry Meet and Blessed Be!
Page 1 of 1